How to Use Guarantee3:
- Place each arm through the shoulder straps of the harness as if it were a backpack.
- Wrap the waist straps just under the rib cage and adjust so it fits snugly to the body.
- Adjust the shoulder straps on both the left and right side so they, too, provide a snug fit.
- Place the glove over the three middle fingers of your shooting hand, with the strength ring on top. Wrap the Velcro (that’s on the glove) around your wrist; it should feel comfortable—not too tight, not too loose.
- Identify the resistance band that best fits you: You can do this by raising the elbow of your shooting hand, aligning your shooting hand at eye level; use the resistance band that best reaches from the strength ring on your glove to the ring on your shoulder strap when doing that motion. (The first picture on your left demonstrates this.)
Now that you have successfully adjusted your Guarantee3, you can start the Guarantee3 6-Week Workout to build muscle memory and become a better basketball player.
Correct Workout Form When Using Guarantee3Full Extension Workout
|Finger Flip Workout||Dribbling Workout|